Call 641.424.2977 for an appointment today.
Solid colors or simple patterns look best and keep the attention on the face.
Medium to dark colors usually feature and enhance a person.
- Avoid shirts with slogans and logos, these graphics usually
get cut into.
- Sleeveless tops or tank tops should be avoided as they can
look too casual and make the arms look unattractive.
- Make sure clothing is laying nicely. Check collars and
- For a new haircut to look its best, schedule the haircut about two weeks before
the portrait session.
- Remember, for older teens, to send hair and makeup items
with for last minute touchups.
- Always check your hair at the portrait session.
- Keep hands and arms clean and free from writing and quick
- Clean and trim finger nails.
- Simple rings and bracelets enhance. Large gaudy
Select small accessories that do not
detract from the face, neckline, and hands.
Make sure necklace is centered in the neckline of the clothing.
Using good posture, having fun, and being relaxed creates the
most natural portraits.
It is very important to get a good nights sleep prior to
Avoid the chance of sun burns and discolored skin by limiting
sun exposure within the two weeks prior to pictures.
Practice your smile ahead of time. Most people like to see a
soft, plesant and relaxed smile.
Remember to brush your teeth and braces prior
to pictures for a clean smile.
Relax and have a good time. If you look good, you feel good and
If you have any
questions, feel free to give us a call at 800.713.0788.